Building on its in-depth knowledge, OnTime Facilities Management provides a full spectrum of energy services allowing customers to achieve their energy goals and targets. These energy services encompass:
- Energy audit
- Energy management
We carry out energy audits on facilities to systematically investigate and analyze the usage of energy within the facility.
The audit helps to identify areas where energy-efficiency improvements can be made, and to quantify potential energy savings. All energy audit reports and subsequent implementation reports are prepared in accordance with established international standards and codes.
- Reduce building’s operational and life cycle cost
- Improve staff productivity with better indoor air quality
- Enhance the value of the building through Green Mark Certification
- Boost client’s image and branding
- Contribute to corporate social responsibility
- Help align companies with government’s direction towards greening of buildings
- Engineering and Project Management
Targeting the areas for biggest energy-efficiency improvements, OnTime Facilities Management provides turnkey green engineering project works to upgrade mechanical and electrical systems for greater efficiency and long-term cost savings.
Some examples include the replacement of chiller plant equipment, the installation of variable speed drives and the conversion of conventional lighting to LED lighting.
Providing clients with convenience, OnTime FM undertakes the full spectrum of project management from system design to implementation – right up to the complete handover of new installations to the client.